- Volunteer at the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon.
- Plan a service project for your team.
- Walk dogs at a local shelter over lunch.
- Fix and serve meals for those in need.
- Volunteer at your local school.
- Volunteer at a local hospital or senior center.
- Donate blood at a local blood bank.
- Help pick up trash at your neighborhood park.
- Be a good neighbor.
- Offer to get groceries or run an errand for your neighbor.
Rise to the occasion.
When we see an opportunity to help, we do our part.
Be the difference.
We can be the variable that positively affects the outcome.
See the moment.
We’re aware of others around us and respond accordingly.